Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blog #3

I learned that I have lost the passion I once had for writing. Although I was a bad writer in my middle/high school days, I would love to get the chance to write something now it like when I get it I want it to be over as fast as possible. Last spring I took a class that had a research paper and I did tons of extra credit so when it came time to turn in the research paper I still passed the class with a B and the paper didn’t help at all. I also learned that I like to give people the chance to learn on their own with a little extra help from me. I didn’t want to take charge and not let my partner have the chance to learn something too. I like to think of myself as a silent leader. I think I could have been a little more prepared in the information I brought to the table because I relaied on two people which turned into one and realized that my partner could have done the same thing and we would have been done for (she did not).

On the objective summary I think I did well. I think I am recalling the right paper; I don’t have it in front on me. I learned that I have let go of the steps on which I used to take to complete my paper in a good, efficient way. I know should start using them because I realized it but I am too lazy to want to when it comes down to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment