Saturday, October 9, 2010

Research Paper Free Write: Blog #4


I used to like to knit but haven’t in a long time, so I’m still a beginner. I am not in any organizations. I don’t play in any sports I was going to take the P.E. volleyball class but in the description it says you need to be experienced and although I played in middle school I really don’t know what I’m doing. So I like volleyball and like to watch some other sports sometimes. My friends and I don’t talk about any issues. I don’t have cable or such so I don’t really watch the news daily. Once in a great, great while I read some articles on yahoo or goggle and I check the weather on my phone. I read the newspaper when I am bored and my cousin leaves it around the house. I like to read about “stars” problems and issues in the area. I like magazines about “stars” and I love magazines about cooking and baking and stories about people changing their life and wanted to help other people. I do care about the world like global warming and I want to travel to different parts of the world.
Movies are my boredom saver. I own many Disney, comedy, and older movies. I watch movies before I go to bed, while I clean my room, and when I do my homework (but not when I am reading).  At my house we have a lot of movie nights we watch action and major military movies like Full Metal Jacket. When I visit my cousin, I watch a lot of cooking shows and sometimes I can watch NCSI, Law & Order, and other shows like that. Also when visiting my cousin, we have chick flick movie nights and we have lots of fun. I never bought any DVD because they aren’t cheap but have bought a lot on eBay. I have bought a lot on eBay mostly DVD and items that are Xbox 360 related. I bought an Xbox 360 and such because I have always wanted one and my brother has one and we always have talked about battling each other online. Since school has started up for both of us I having played as much as he would like (LaughativeKrisy = gamertag). Music is also a big part of my life I don’t listen it to as much as I used to but I listen to it on my computer, when I do the lawn, and when I go on a walk and of course when I’m in the car. I recently (three days ago) bought a car it’s a Nissan Sentara and I like it a lot and cleaned it today.
I go to school Thursday nights, Friday mornings, and all day Saturday (9-12 & 1-5) and soon I will be starting as a class on Tuesday and Thursday in the afternoon-ish it is a P.E. class so it will be easy and I can lose some weight. I got a job near the beginning of the summer at Aldis and work there about 2-3 days a week and in a good week I can get up to 4 1/2 days : )
The only thing I could think that I could write anything about is problem of court system, how men don’t get fair rights on child visits and such. I hear about this issue because my cousin, who I live with, had a child and had some issues will seeing his daughter when she got into her teens and then with his second daughter he battled for a long time to see her and played lots of money for child support and court fee and never won the battle. I guess that I could really talk about anything since I really don’t do anything in my life yet.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of writing on fathers' rights as compared to mothers' rights in custody. Also, you could argue that crafts (like knitting) are making a comeback and why.

    ReplyDelete