Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog #5

I thought for my first take at the paper I did an okay job. I think I could have used any kind of verb to help my paper not be as plain. I forgot about verb usage I think if I when back and added a few good long verbs my paper would have make the length requirement.
 I think I did well in stay on topic by summarizing the paper while explaining how the article was written effectively or not. My opinion is in the paper and I did this by use the filling-the-space technique you showed us in class. I also think that I should have focused a little bit more on grammar, spelling, and such.  I was in a rush to get the paper done and forgot to at least reread it and some sentences probably didn’t come out that well.

***Do I need to post my revised Evaluation Summary here too???

No comments:

Post a Comment