Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog #6

My critical Analysis paper sucked. My paper was written very poorly. I was just wanted to get it done so then I could know what I need to improve on and so I have a grade in the grade book because even though I am behind I am really trying. I wasn’t 100% sure on how to go about this paper. I decided to go with the easy route and talk about immaturity that is shown throughout the movie. I through it would be easy because it seems like it is the main issue in the movie that is stressed. I had trouble with technique because I wasn’t really sure on how to put the topics I was talking about in order because some happened throughout the movie multiple times. I also tried to sort it by person at first, each paragraph by itself seemed liked it was written well but when you read them as a paper it was very confusing and didn’t make since. If a person who knew this movie by heart tried to read my paper they wouldn’t understand what I was trying to do.
I didn’t like how I was unsure on what to write. Normally when I have a topic to write on after a while it just comes to me and an okay C paper comes to me. But for this paper I have been stuck on what to write on for almost a week and a half. I know that everyone in the class did well on how they went about their papers so I shouldn’t be complaining but I think this was probably the most challenging paper I had to write so far in my writing career but research papers do not count. At the moment I really don’t have anything that I like about it I am glad that it got finished but that is about it.
I am hoping to still have time to attempt a second try on this paper. I will get a lot of advice from my teacher because I know this paper is really bad and she is majored in English so it shouldn’t be too hard for her. I will probably start my second try from scratch, with a whole new outlook and outline. I think I might still use some of examples from my original paper. I think to make my paper more effect in the length wise I could compare and contrast or use my examples along with ways the person matured after the fact. I think I would keep the examples because it is the movie so that can’t change but I won’t keep anything else because it sucked as I said before.

No comments:

Post a Comment