Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog #7

Humor to me has many different definitions that not everyone will agree with because, I think, humor is different for everyone.  Humor to me is a trait that something/someone can be described to have.  Depending who is around me I will determine on how I want to laugh. If it is very, very supper funny then I can’t control my laugh because it is too funny. Some people don’t learn to have or accept humor so you have to be careful on whom you “react” around. I thought the cocaine was funny but some people will think that wasn’t at all funny just stupid and was the right thing to do. I think that every person is born with laughter and life and some people are raised by people who have lost this trait and they then will lose that trait and so on and so fourth. Many people have a hard time to keep there “Laugh” but with the world being so sad it is hard to now a days.
Style can be used for everything that anybody does. Style is the way you do something. I think style is mostly used in the style of writing, music, and clothing. But I believe it can be used to describe anything like walking, talking, and even living. With writing there can be many styles not only in the  way the font looks but in the way it is put in sentances. I would say I have a unique style of writing and sometimes I borrow other peoples’ sytle because it is the correct way to write in english standard. I put in my style as much as I can but sometimes the teachers want the style in a certain way so I am limted to what I can doand create.

No comments:

Post a Comment