Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blog # 8

My research paper is going okay I think. I am not done but I have the key components in it. What I did is wrote all of the things that I wanted to put in my paper from my sources then I cited them so I knew where they came from and such. After I did this is was simple to relate the facts and such together. I used the CD/TS paragraph system to the best of my ability for this paper because it is my first time to write a paper that I only need to write the side I agree with. At first I was confused but then I talked to you and I got the concept a lot better.
Problems: Not knowing how to start my paper, I and not sure how to transition from one paragraph to another, I am not sure if it is well structured at the end
Good Things: All citing is good, I have my work cited page final done J

No comments:

Post a Comment